Saturday 11 May 2013

Fed up with Ebay and Making Inserts

Hello all :),
I am extremely tired of ebays 9.9% fees and the fact some buyers are dodgy. I have set up a shop on

http://goodsie.com/store/beauty-and-clothes

I have already put up filofaxes and cheap makeup but will be putting up stationary and more filofaxes soon.
Sorry to international peeps but at the moment I will posting to Australia only until things pick up. Unless you really love something and are prepared to pay for international postage.


Also I am in the process of making my own Filofax personal inserts.
I want an insert to keep track of what I am eating and drinking and so I will make a daily insert as I couldn't find anything online like it.

Also wanting to make a uni task list, I have four subjects so I want tasks divided into 4 sections for each one.


No comments:

Post a Comment